Amma’s Lexington, MA Satsang
All are most welcome to attend. The Satsang program includes Pada Puja, chanting of Amma’s 108 names, bhanjans (devotional singing), meditation, Arati, announcements, followed by a vegetarian potluck. Please bring a dish to share.
Meets the 2nd Saturday of every month, 5:00-7:15 PM.
Anyone interested in chanting the 1000 Holy names (Lalita Sahasranama), please arrive by 4:00 PM
Anyone interested in bhajan practice please arrive by 1:30 PM
Bhajan Practice 1:30-3:55 PM
Lalita Sahasranama 4:00-4:45 PM
Satsang: 5:00-7:15 PM
Please visit the Calendar for specific satsang dates and times.
6 Hawthorne Rd
Lexington, MA 02420
By car from 128 N/S:
- Take the Rt-4 S/Rt-225 E exit, Exit 31A, toward Lexington
- Merge onto MA-225/MA-4/Bedford St., drive for 0.3 mi
- Turn left onto Simons Rd., drive for 0.6 mi
- Turn left onto Burlington St., drive for 0.4 mi
- Turn right onto Hawthorne Rd.
- Red line to Alewife and MBTA bus to Lexington Center (Depot Square). If you let us know in advance via email/phone we can make arrangements to pick you up.
- Rte 62/76 via Lexington Ctr. From Alewife, Red line.